Slow wifi speed on M9 as access point.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-09 14:46:59
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.12

Have 3 units setup with the main deco as access point and connected to router with cable.  Other 2 are wireless.  The internet speed from the ISP is always consistant with 250 down and 250 up.  However the wireless is all other the place and usually 20 down and 10 up.  I can unplug the deco and it will be 200/200 for a while, but over time will get slower and slower until it's just unusably slow.   I have downloaded the 1.5.0_201211 but have not installed it since I read through the forums and didn't see it solved anything and as a matter of fact saw several new issues after the update.   Is this just a problem with these Deco's in general?  It seems to be a common theme and if there is a fix for it I would love to hear it, otherwise, I'll have to return this product and go with something else.  

Options