iPhones drop wifi when locked

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-13 00:52:32
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.1 Build 20210126

Installed a three-unit Deco M9 system in my house last week.  Overall I was so pleased with it I bought one for my office too.  However, my and my wife's iPhone 8's, running the latest iOS 14.4.2, drop wifi every time the screen is turned off for more than a few seconds.  I assumed this was some kind of setting problem in the phones, even though I'd never had it before, but after doing everything from forgetting and reconnecting to the network, to resetting network settings entirely, I'm starting to think that there is some setting in the Deco network that isn't jiving with the phones.  Every other device in the house, iPads, laptops, smart home stuff, connects without a problem, it is only the phones that drop the network when the screen shuts off.  When you go into wifi and select the network, it connects without requiring reentry of the password, but absolutely will not connect automatically.  Has anybody else run into this?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 233

Replies: 0