Deco App on Ipad and Iphone running IOS 14.x

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-15 19:46:07
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: ?

I have a satelite that goes into setup mode.  when going to the App on either Phone or IPADI have a number of features missing (Wifi,Parental Control etc) in fact all I have access to is Home network, with no devices listed. Under more I have router settings advanced and managers.

So The big problem is the app. I have removed and reinstalled on both the wireless devices and seem to get less functionality each time.

Suggestions

Please.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco App on Ipad and Iphone running IOS 14.x
2021-04-19 18:12:12

@PeteinNC 

I'm thinking the Deco is either running in AP Mode rather than router mode (link) or the TP-Link ID account is a manager rather than an owner (link).

If the Deco is in router mode and you are logged in as the owner, you can try powering down the main Deco node and powering it back up. If the app still is behaving odd, factory reset all Deco nodes (hold reset for 2 seconds), then set them all up again.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 497

Replies: 1