Track total and per device bandwidth usage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-18 08:35:32
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have the Deco X60 mesh router. It is a solid WiFi6 experience but lacks a few basic features. The biggest one that I find problematic is the ability to track total bandwidth usage for the router and a per device bandwidth usage. It would be good to see breakdowns down to the hour in the reports, but I would even be ok for a daily aggregate.

Could I request this feature?

Thank you.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Track total and per device bandwidth usage
2021-04-19 22:11:00

@randomrandom 

Thank you for the feature request, we will forward that for consideration to our devs.

Options
2021-10-20 21:10:16
What's the status on this (pretty much standard) feature of just about every router I've ever had or worked with?
Options
2022-01-24 10:12:47

@Lonechicken I have the same router, it is great in all ways. But this very basic feature is not available which is very suprising. I need to see total data usage per day/week/month. Also would be great to be able to see per device. Almost all other routers in this price class has this feature.

Options

Information

Helpful: 11

Views: 1519

Replies: 3

Related Articles