AX6000 router does not work with wired connections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-19 17:54:47
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20210223 rel.78164(5553)

My wired connections do not work, they used to but not sure what happened.  All of my wired devices no longer connect to the internet, anything that was wired but also has a wireless connection I've needed to switch to wireless to get to the internet.  

When I look on my router it says 0 Wired Clients.  When I click on the router it says LAN1 is connected, this connection goes to the basement and then is connected to a network switch (TP-Link SG108 model) and the lights on it are green and flashing.  

I recently updated the router firmware to the latest and have cycled power multiple times.  I don't see any settings or adjustments to make to get this working again, please help. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX6000 router does not work with wired connections
2021-04-19 18:24:14

@JasonS123 

Never mind!  I did a factory reset and then also started unplugging a few cables and I have it working again.  not sure if the factory reset was necessary but I have it working now.  thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 704

Replies: 1

Related Articles