Deco M9 Plus not working with Honeywell T9 Thermostats

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-21 01:56:04
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.1 Build 20210126 Rel. 59387

I just installed brand new a 3-node Deco M9 Plus (US) system and updated to latest firmware. It is working great with all of my devices, except my two Honeywell T9 smart thermostats. The thermostats are in good working order and have no problems connecting to my old Asus or Linksys routers, but no luck with the Deco.

I have already tried many of the suggestions found elsewhere in the forum: Mesh OFF, Fast Roaming OFF, dedicated guest network on single band, rebooting, factory reset and reconfigure everything, etc. I need a real solution, not just guesses, to this issue. Has anyone here on the forum experienced this issue and gotten resolution? 

TP-LINK SUPPORT -- Please help

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Plus not working with Honeywell T9 Thermostats
2021-04-21 01:57:53

@shall3815 Additional... The thermostats connect to the network. The issue is that they cannot connect and communicate with the Honeywell cloud servers.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 662

Replies: 1