Deco x60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco x60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco x60
Deco x60
2021-04-30 01:27:02 - last edited 2021-04-30 01:38:04

Deco x60 can not reset. I can not see the WiFi section to connect the device after I unplug the power cord and power it back on. It is stuck on solid yellow light for about 60 sec, then blinking blue light for about 30 sec, then switches back to solid yellow for 60 sec. The cycle continues. I was about to connect the other two Deco x60 and both are working fine. 

Also, I want to note. That all 3 devices were working fine for at least one day. Then, the next few days, every device was solid red. So I decided to discard the old network and start a new one. Unfortunately, I am stuck with one device not working afterward. 

** Not sure if this would help. But I was able to get a green light on the device after connecting it hardwire to the main device which is also hardwire to the modem. It still would not show on the iPhone app that the third device is there even when it has its green light on. It might be suck on the old network that I’ve created. I have deleted it so how can I connect to this deco device and factory reset when the reset button seems to be faulty. Also, I want to note that the reset button DOES click in and out when I press on it with a push pin. Maybe the circuit board is faulty? If so, I would probably return. I just want to make sure I'm not missing any simple solution before doing so.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Viet

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 434

Replies: 0

Related Articles