Wifi camera connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wifi camera connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wifi camera connection
Wifi camera connection
2021-07-09 03:16:30

I am trying to connect a wifi camera to my tp link mesh system. The camera has its own wifi network, but when I attempt to add it to my home network it does not connect. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wifi camera connection
2021-07-10 15:38:02

@AdrienneK 

Hello, 

Connecting WiFi Surveillance cameras to your Deco Mesh WiFi network is no different than connecting to a single device WiFi network. 

Typically, WiFi Surveillance camera manufacturers start the setup process as do most other IOT devices, with a dedicated WiFi on the device. As part of the setup process most use an app on a cell phone or tablet to attach to the camera or IOT device. This allows for configuration and passing your in home WiFi credentials from the cell/tablet to the camera or IOT device. Thus making the connection to your home's WiFi network.

Please follow the WiFi Surveillance camera's specific installation instructions.  In the event of connectivity issues, contact the camera manufacturer.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 299

Replies: 1

Related Articles