Product to take my Wifi signal from router and bridge via ethernet to another computer? RE200?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Product to take my Wifi signal from router and bridge via ethernet to another computer? RE200?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-12 16:13:27

Hi,

I have router in one room of my apartment. I have a desktop in another room without wifi. I need to provide internet to the desktop computer via ethernet cable.

Where the dektop is there is good wifi signal. Would something like the Tp-Link RE200 do the trick? I am trying to avoid the pitfalls of most wifi extenders where the wifi handoff causes speed reduction, but if I am using ethernet for the desktop connection would this basically work like a wifi to ethernet bridge without much of a speed reduction?

Other product recommendations welcome!

thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 456

Replies: 0

Related Articles