How do I isolate a connection to my router (TP-Link AC 1750) so they can only access the internet?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How do I isolate a connection to my router (TP-Link AC 1750) so they can only access the internet?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-02 04:33:25 - last edited 2021-09-02 09:33:08

Hi, I currently have a network all running off of an TP-Link AX1500 wifi router. I am going to set up a wireless bridge to a remote building using Ubiquiti Nanostation LocoM2's, and on that side of the network I will have another AX1500 by TP-Link set up to provide wifi to that building. 

I do not want this building to have access to the computers on my main network. What can I do to make sure that they only have access to the internet but not our computers on the main network? Thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 520

Replies: 0