Archer C50 used as access point problem with DNS/Proxy-Can't access websites different than youtube

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C50 used as access point problem with DNS/Proxy-Can't access websites different than youtube

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-21 17:47:59 - last edited 2021-09-22 00:33:01
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4,2

Hello! I have a Tp link archer c50 used as access point for my 2 pcs. The Wifi is 2,4GHZ (because the 5Ghz never worked) and the connection between the access point and the pc are cable. From the installation months ago to now I cant use it properly, when I turn my pc on the internet works but only on some websites such as google and youtube, nothing more. Sometimes when I restart my device (c50) it works properly, with all access in internet, but not always. I've already check for Proxy/DNS solutions I found on the internet, but none of them works, I've already restore the c50 instalation and the internet modem, but nothing changed. Can someone pls help me?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 324

Replies: 0

Related Articles