Best router for gaming on two Xbox ones

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-23 22:51:25

Hello.

I am looking to replace my current router with a router that is made for gaming. *We have two Xbox ones [will get the new Xbox when I can find them] hardwired to the current router using cat5e cables. *Unfortunately, the router and cable modem [spectrum 400/20] are upstairs and the Xbox ones are downstairs. *one Xbox is using 75 ft cable and the other is using 100 ft cable. * *I don’t really need one for all the WiFi products because I have an orbi in AP mode hardwired to the router with the satellite**downstairs.  We mainly play call of duty multiplayer and a lot of times we are gaming together. *We do get open nat but it seems like one person is pulling a better connection in the games than the other.

*I’m not all that savvy with routers and which ones would be best.  I appreciate any and all suggestions.  Thank you.*

Options
1 Reply
Re:Best router for gaming on two Xbox ones
2022-02-24 08:43:52

Hi @Sandy2739    

Thanks for reaching out to us. Appreciate your support for our products. 

We have three kinds of gaming router. You can check them from this link: https://www.tp-link.com/en/explore/wifi-router/#gaming

If you want to compare them and see what is the difference between them, please check this link: https://www.tp-link.com/en/compare/?typeId=9&productIds=29321%2C40642%2C25495

Hope you can make decision from this information. If you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options