Archer A7 keeps losing internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-27 04:56:09
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I picked up this router two months ago. It worked great for about a month, now every day I lose my connection to the internet via WiFi at least once. The only way to get it back working is to turn it off and back on and it takes about 10 minutes to start working again. I noticed this was a problem people spoke of in Amazon reviews. What can I do to fix this issue.  It's a brand new router in a brand new house.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer A7 keeps losing internet connection
2022-03-01 03:26:23

Hi @biggiebody 

For this issue, we would like to collect some information first so that we can locate the issue quickly and provide you some suggestions.

Does this issue occur to wireless connection only, or both wireless and wired connections?

If this issue occurs with a wireless connection, please refer to: Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router

If both the wired connection and wireless connection are unstable, please refer to: Troubleshooting: Unstable connection on the TP-Link router

If the suggestions on the 2 FAQs cannot resolve the issue, please get back to us and let us know the exact situation of yours, as well as the result of troubleshooting you've done.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options