Network Password Change Keeps Failing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-01 22:03:48
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4

Hi all! I've never had a problem changing my network password before but this time I keep getting an error message with a sad face that says it failed.

I have carefully entered the old and new passwords several times and tried different browsers.

Anybody know why this is happening?

Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Network Password Change Keeps Failing
2022-03-02 08:24:51

Hi @FutureMagic      

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

It is suggested to reboot your router then try again to change the network password. 

If you have laptop/computer with Ethernet port, please connect laptop/computer to Archer AX3000 with Ethernet cable, then login to router web management interface and change the network password. 

But if you still get the same error, please send us the screenshot of the error and also tell us the firmware version of your Archer AX3000. 

Note: firmware version is the number after Build

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 456

Replies: 1

Related Articles