HS220’s not connecting or working, unable to reset and unresponsive.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-06 18:14:41
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just installed 3- HS220 switches plus about 6 more of other TP-Link switches in my house. All connected with no issues except the HS220. All 3 HS220 switches took an extended amount of time to connect and none of them show up in the app. I tested the functionality and all 3 worked for a couple tests but now they don't even control the light manually. 
Wifi indicator is solid green. 
Reset is not working. Tried holding for 5sec, 30 sec and over a minute. Cycled power and even tried reversing the wires but no change in status or ability to reset. 
when you hold the reset for 5+ seconds the Wi-Fi indicator will quickly flash Amber 1x then flash green a few times then back to solid green. 
Any assistance would be appreciated. 
I have 4 more to install but Not with this issue. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS220’s not connecting or working, unable to reset and unresponsive.
2022-03-10 15:20:39

@Cfoxcvg Be sure that you correctly identified the Line and the Load wires. With the HS200 it does not matter which is which, but with the HS220 it does. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 623

Replies: 1

Related Articles