Constantly Cannot Log In to Web Management Interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-09 02:13:57 - last edited 2022-05-09 11:53:36
Model: TL-WPA4530 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

So I am stumped here. I am connected to the extender both wired via a laptop and wireless via my phone and tablet. All of sudden, I will randomly be unable to log in to the web interface, receiving a "this page refused to connect" error, even when I enter the IP address of the extender as opposed to connecting via the website address. The only way I can regain access is by unplugging the extender and plugging it back in. I've tried everything from giving it a static IP address, to resetting the device to default settings - nothing works. I'll have access to it for a few days, and then it'll refuse to connect unless I unplug and plug. Does anyone have any idea what could be the issue here? Thanks in advance. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Constantly Cannot Log In to Web Management Interface
2022-05-10 16:37:53

Hi  @Greiver,

Have you taken a look at our Knowledge Base Articles regarding Powerline Adapters? There are various methods of troubleshooting found there. The article below will take you through some basic troubleshooting steps, such as seeing if the problem peresists when the devices are in the same room.

I would recommend starting with:

Troubleshooting - Unstable Connection

If none of this works out for you, could you provide me more detailed information regarding your network setup such as your firmware build number and the connections to the router.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 289

Replies: 1