X20 Deco - When will firmware come to allow us to select which Deco our Decos connect to?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

X20 Deco - When will firmware come to allow us to select which Deco our Decos connect to?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-18 23:34:57
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 20220401 Rel. 63997

I want to be able to choose what other X20s my Deco connects to. My house layout is a little odd and the X20 in my guest bedroom keeps connecting past the office one and into the living room. The signal strength is noticeably less in the app and yet the guest bedroom Deco won't switch to the office Deco.

Options
1 Reply
Re:X20 Deco - When will firmware come to allow us to select which Deco our Decos connect to?
2022-05-19 16:18:56

@mlw4428 

The Deco default is to automatically connect to the strongest signal source.  If however you want to manually choose, you can.  

Open the App, Click on the Internet icon, select the deco Node that you want to force to connect to another node, click on "Signal Source", Turn off the AUTO switch, now select the deco satellite node to force a manual connection .

Save. 

Options