RE220 doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

RE220 doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
RE220 doesn't work
RE220 doesn't work
2022-05-21 00:54:37

OK, so I bought an RE220 extender and am getting nowhere in getting to to function.

When I plug it in all the lights flash, momentarily, and then it settles down to just the power light.

I try using the tether app; no devices found. I try connecting to my network; go to wifi settings; TLink extender - internet might not be available. i reboot the unit with the same results.

It appears on my phone and pc as an available network but cannot connect.

I turn off wireless on my pc and am completely offline and unable to do anything.

I try Live Chat which is an exercise in absolute futility. A lot of back and forth until the chat person suggests we continue the chat by phone except that while the unit is plugged in my phone cannot access my wifi.

Other than toss this thing in the trash what are my options?

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE220 doesn't work
2022-05-26 00:38:46

@MikeBV 

Hello Mike.  Use this link.  Try one of these three videos to show how to run through the setup process.  That should address the concern.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 303

Replies: 1

Related Articles