TP-Link TL-SG105

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link TL-SG105

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP-Link TL-SG105
TP-Link TL-SG105
2022-05-28 16:41:37

So, this is gonna be long but I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a dzs modem from my ISP. The modem connects to a Plume device and puts out the wifi signal. I have the Plume device connected to the TP link unmanaged switch. At first everything worked fine but after we had an outage the switch is acting up (some ports work, some don't). I even had a technician from my ISP come out and even he couldn't figure it out. The cables are all new. I have five things connected to the switch: 1) cable from the Plume device to the switch, 2) cable from the pc to port 2, 3) my home security camera system on port 3, a KUFWI bridge and access point connected to port 4 (which goes out to my work shop), and on port 5 I have a cell booster connected.

I was able to eventually get everything working except for the pc connection and the bridge/access point connection. The access point is also a TP link product ( TL-WA801ND V5).

Both worked fine until the outage. So, what am I doing wrong? Suggestions?

thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 609

Replies: 0

Related Articles