Reboot schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Reboot schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Reboot schedule
Reboot schedule
2022-06-02 15:38:08 - last edited 2022-06-04 00:08:35
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: Latest

So my router is currently "offline" so Im unable to use the Tether app obviously. I do have a reboot schedule for 12:30pm est that I set within the app a few days ago. Will the reboot still occur while offline? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Reboot schedule-Solution
2022-06-04 00:08:32 - last edited 2022-06-04 00:08:35

Hi  @djescobar973,

From the information given, I would assume that you are away from home and cannot physically check the router status?
I have been told that the power schedules are handled locally and will still function even if the device is not connected to the internet. Saying that, there is one caveat, for the schedule to operate without internet, the correct system time must be set correctly, otherwise it will not happen. The time should be updated every time that the router is powered on and connects to the internet, so the only chance is if it lost its timing it the time it was offline.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Reboot schedule-Solution
2022-06-04 00:08:32 - last edited 2022-06-04 00:08:35

Hi  @djescobar973,

From the information given, I would assume that you are away from home and cannot physically check the router status?
I have been told that the power schedules are handled locally and will still function even if the device is not connected to the internet. Saying that, there is one caveat, for the schedule to operate without internet, the correct system time must be set correctly, otherwise it will not happen. The time should be updated every time that the router is powered on and connects to the internet, so the only chance is if it lost its timing it the time it was offline.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 432

Replies: 1

Related Articles