Best Parental control Router OR Best Parental Control (HomeShield or HomeCare) + decent Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Best Parental control Router OR Best Parental Control (HomeShield or HomeCare) + decent Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-09 00:26:49 - last edited 2022-06-09 04:07:47

Hi,

I'm looking for the best parental control features. 

With below functions:

1. Able to block certain Apps (iPhone and Android) (eg. Clash of Clans), or limit the bandwidth of certain Apps.

2. Able to block certain Computer games (Eg. Minecraft, Games on Steam, etc), or limit the bandwidth of certain Computer games.

3. Able to block websites (Eg. any website that contains the word "adult" or any adult websites).  

4. Able to know what websites/apps that the devices are using (real-time if possible)

Please suggest the Router with parental control build-in OR Parental Control software with available choices of routers

My internet speed will never go beyond 100mbps.

I have around 10 devices connected at the same time, but only around 5 devices will be actively using wifi at the same time.

My printer can only connect wirelessly to 2.4ghz.  My current router is dual band.

Thanks & Best regards,

LangST

Options
2 Reply
Re:Best Parental control Router OR Best Parental Control (HomeShield or HomeCare) + decent Router
2022-06-09 10:45:40

@LangST Can anyone help? Thanks.. Wanna buy now.

Options
Re:Best Parental control Router OR Best Parental Control (HomeShield or HomeCare) + decent Router
2022-06-13 00:58:28
Can anyone help?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 335

Replies: 2