Votes

Here! Here!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Here! Here!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Here! Here!
Here! Here!
2022-06-18 13:23:14 - last edited 2022-06-20 23:47:30
Model: Archer AX10000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just came on this forum for this same exact question.

Seems silly to have "access control" but then must use that for a "guest" network".

I want control on my internal networks for which I would enable access control but for the gues network I could care less and would not have access control enabled.

Is this a feature request?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Here! Here!
2022-06-21 00:01:24

@ReDTyDe,

Can you clarify what you would like to see in the access controls and guest network? I am a little unclear on what you are requesting. From what I can tell, you are stating that you would like the access control settings to not apply to the guest network. If I were to take a guess, this would be because the access control might work at a system level in order to prevent security risks, and all data that is passed through the router will have to go through the access control.

And to confirm, since I have not yet used the Archer AX11000, the setting for letting devices connect to my local network will not prevent guest devices from seeing other parts of the network?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 260

Replies: 4

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.