I can not connect to my new WiFi tether

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-24 19:19:26

Everything is set up, but I can not connect my phone or any other device to my WiFi. 

Options
5 Reply
Re:I can not connect to my new WiFi tether
2022-09-22 10:23:08
Have you configured it? What issue are you facing?
Options
2023-02-18 22:17:20

Chiefs_Wife wrote

Everything is set up, but I can not connect my phone or any other device to my WiFi.  yes

Chiefs_Wife wrote

Everything is set up, but I can not connect my phone or any other device to my WiFi. 

I don't know if i am connected

Chiefs_Wife wrote

yes that is it

Chiefs_Wife wrote

you are no help

@Chiefs_Wife 

Options
2023-05-01 11:27:09

@Chiefs_Wife 

Chiefs_Wife wrote

Make sure that the WiFi tether is turned on and broadcasting a signal. Check the device's documentation or manual for instructions on how to do this.

Check the WiFi settings on the device you want to connect. Ensure that the WiFi is turned on and that your device is set to connect to available networks.

Search for available WiFi networks on your device and locate the name of the WiFi tether you want to connect to.
Regards: crackshere

Options
2023-06-20 07:32:27 - last edited 2023-06-20 07:43:51

@Chiefs_Wife 

Reset your router

This will reset all of the settings on your router to their defaults. To reset your router, unplug it from the power outlet for 30 seconds. Then, plug it back in and wait for it to boot up. Once your router has booted up, try connecting to your WiFi again. Refer: Therealhax

Options
2023-07-16 08:15:55 - last edited 2023-07-16 08:18:50

@Chiefs_Wife 

Interference from other nearby networks or devices can sometimes disrupt WiFi connectivity. Access your WiFi tethering device's settings and try changing the WiFi channel to a less congested one. Experiment with different channels to see if it improves the connection.

Regard: Cracktopc

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 901

Replies: 5

Related Articles