Deco + Extenders & Android Watch Configuration

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-08 13:01:58
Tags: #Port Forwarding #Android Watch
Model: Deco M3  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Using the Deco M3 + Range extenders in a 2,500 sq foot home, my wife's Android watch does not receive messages/calls/emails from her Android phone when the phone is in one room, and she's moving around the house where there are other extenders.  Both the watch and the phone are connected to the Deco wifi network.  

I do not have this issue with iPhone & Apple Watch when both are connected to wifi.  Am I missing something in settings that would allow Android to seamlessly communicate between watch & phone so that she doesn't have to carry her phone with her from room to room when switching between extenders over wifi to get communications on her watch? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco + Extenders & Android Watch Configuration
2022-07-11 23:16:53

@markwmccann,

This would probably be dependent on what type of Android Watch she has. When she is moving around the house, does her watch say that it has become disconnected from the network?

On my Galaxy Watch in the Wearable App, there is a Setting Called "Remote Connection" that saysthtait syncs data between your watch over WiFi. I would make sure that there is not a similar feature for her watch that is disabled.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 212

Replies: 1

Tags

Port Forwarding
Android Watch