Votes

Smart Action Person Detected Increase Brightness

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-27 20:04:57 - last edited 2022-12-07 18:18:31
Tags: #Smart Actions
Model: KL130  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.12

I typically leave a few of my Kasa Smart Light Bulbs on all night at 10% brightness. It would be good to include a Smart Action: Kasa Smart Camera (model #‎KC420WS - outdoor) detects a person it triggers the Light Bulbs to go from 10% brightness to 100% brightness. Currently the only Smart Action is that if a person is detected by the camera it will turn the lights ON. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Smart Action Person Detected Increase Brightness-Solution
2022-09-27 23:30:35 - last edited 2022-12-07 18:18:18

@RDJR,

We are currently rolling out an update to our Kasa Application that introduces more smart actions and new settings for automations.I would keep an eye out for the update on your app store and see if you are able to create the automation that you would like using the new Smart Actions.

Find out more in the newly posted Featured Story Here: https://community.tp-link.com/us/smart-home/stories/detail/501836

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart Action Person Detected Increase Brightness-Solution
2022-09-27 23:30:35 - last edited 2022-12-07 18:18:18

@RDJR,

We are currently rolling out an update to our Kasa Application that introduces more smart actions and new settings for automations.I would keep an eye out for the update on your app store and see if you are able to create the automation that you would like using the new Smart Actions.

Find out more in the newly posted Featured Story Here: https://community.tp-link.com/us/smart-home/stories/detail/501836

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 267

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.

Tags

Smart Actions