Are any Questions answered by support on this forum?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-06 04:11:13
Model: AP500  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Does anyone answer questions on this forum?  I see tons of VIEWED counts but not a single answer.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Are any Questions answered by support on this forum?
2022-08-07 13:36:12

@USMCLifer 

Yes, Support 'people' do, and they may not be Support but more Moderator's that have access to Support.  They will have after of their Avatar TP-Link in white letters on a black rectangle. Mine and others say 'Beta Testers', we do NOT work for or have an inside contact with TP-Link either.

Some threads may not be answered for a variety of reasons, but this is not a true Support forum but more User to User it appears.

I've seen a lot of subjects started with minimal information as well, and that doesn't help one get a response either.

If you want a Moderator to see your post, figure out from recent messages who is present (they change over time), then start your message with an '@' and followed immediately with 'TP-LINK' and locate that name and select it. They will get notice of the message and may be able to answer it or get an answer.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 160

Replies: 1