Computer not reading LAN1 on router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-28 17:20:58 - last edited 2022-08-29 03:24:03
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I could not find my model in the drop down menu and it would not let me post without one. Archer AX1500. DVR from home security cameras attached to LAN 1. My internet connection is fine. I can see the cameras with my phone and tablet. I cannot see the cameras from the computer. Windows 11. It keeps telling me I have to download the latest version of a file but when I do nothing changes. Any suggestions?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Computer not reading LAN1 on router
2022-08-29 17:44:36

@FTWright,

This sounds like it may be more of compatibility on the side of the cameras. What cameras are you trying to set up for your home? How are they configured?

What is trying to ask you to download the latest version of a file? If you are trying to upgrade the firmware on your router, you can do so by uploading the downloaded file to the router settings when prompted for the .bin file.

Otherwise, I am going to need more information regarding how your network is configured, and how you are accessing the camera feeds for your devices.

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-G Hubs Available to All Participants! | Get Started Here!
Options
2022-08-29 20:12:01

@Riley_S  My phone connects to the cameras with the WiseView app. The camera system is Samsung and has now been taken over by Hanwha. When trying to access the IP address for the camera DVR I get an error message for a Hanwha plugin. I download the newest plugin, restart the PC and I get the same message. It is my guess that something in Windows is not allowing the PC to read the LAN connection.

Options
2022-08-30 17:22:34

Troubleshoot it, and clean temp files. update on device manager your network adapters

Options
2022-08-30 23:31:27

@FTWright,

This sounds like it may be an issue with the setting in Windows conflicting. Would definitely recommend reinstalling the official drivers for your network card. Also, making sure that there your credentials for logging into your NVR are configured correctly. Otherwise, you should maybe proceed to the firewall and safety settings to see if there is a notification or log entry when trying to connect.

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-G Hubs Available to All Participants! | Get Started Here!
Options
2022-08-31 11:33:56

@FTWright  Thank all of you for your help. I have the issue resolved.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 177

Replies: 5

Related Articles