AX3200 keeps rebooting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX3200 keeps rebooting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AX3200 keeps rebooting
AX3200 keeps rebooting
2022-09-10 02:48:01
Model: Archer AX3200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20220120 rel.65572

My Archer AX3200 has been doing good since I bought it a month ago and now all of a sudden when I'm playing a game (doesn't matter if its online multiplayer or not) it will start lagging real hard then all of a sudden I lose connection. The only apps that are open that would be using the internet would be the game and Discord. When I go to the router the light is red and then eventually turns blue when its done rebooting. Then everything comes back online. I have no idea why this is doing this now after a month but I'm about to chuck this thing out the window. If I don't tear my hair out first trying to figure out what is wrong. I've also tried doing a complete reset and it will work for a few games then eventually reboots again. Any help please?

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX3200 keeps rebooting
2022-09-12 19:39:50 - last edited 2022-09-12 19:40:17

@NoUrOtherLeft 

A few things I can think of:  Does it seem to reboot on a routine interval or same time?  If so, make sure in the advanced --- >  system ---> reboot section in the web gui is not set for sceduled reboots.  A bad power supply could also cause this if it is not putting out a stable DC voltage.  Other than that, so long as it is not overheating, and someone is not logging into the router and messing with you by rebooting it, the router may have issues.  To prevent overheating, make sure it is not sitting in such a way that the air vents on the bottom or sides are not covered so it can breathe. Since you have only had it a month, exchanging it is also an option if none of the things you can try help.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 227

Replies: 1

Related Articles