VPN blocked over wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

VPN blocked over wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
VPN blocked over wifi
VPN blocked over wifi
2022-09-29 18:47:18
Tags: #VPN
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.8

I am having difficulty with running a VPN over wifi with this device. It seems to be blocked. My computers connected by cable work fine. Can't seem to find anything in the web admin that would cause this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am connecting with a Windows 10 Pro using OpenVPN.

Options
1 Reply
Re:VPN blocked over wifi
2022-09-29 18:59:14

@mlynch1958,

Can you provide some more information about what steps you have already taken, and what the actual issue that you are experiencing is?

Shot in the Dark Here: For most posts related to the VPN feature of the router, the solution is normally that the use was not installing the OpenVPN on their client devices. This means downloading the OpenVPN app from the app store or the client on your PC.

Once the client is installed, you can export your configuration file from the OpenVPN Server that is running on your router, and import the settings into each client app

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 203

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles