Lost

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Lost

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Lost
Lost
2022-10-10 20:48:55
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I had to turn off the power this morning for like 5 minutes and now my mesh system has no clue about anything. It totally lost all its saved information and won't start up at all. It won't accept anything. I even tried resetting the whole thing and starting over and it won't even do that. Not even sure the hard reset worked as the lights continue to be green. Won't let me do anything. What the hell. We lose power a lot during storms so I'm guessing if that occurs the system will be down long term again - that is if I'm even able to get it to work now. 

What am I supposed to do now. It worked great. A lot better than the google mesh system I replaced. Now can say that this X55 isn't much better.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Lost
2022-10-11 17:02:36

@hlk,

Honestly, youve got me a little confused on this one. I would have expected the lights to have least be red instead of green in the even of a system failure. I would really recommend getting in touch with our live support services as they may be better suited to help. If the device was bricked, they can provide a recovery tool so you can continue using the device normally. 

Are you able to connect to the router via an ethernet connection, and accesses the WebUI?

Are the SSIDs being broadcast?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 197

Replies: 1

Related Articles