1 device can’t see WiFi network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-15 01:41:28

Hello, I just purchased the AXE5400 (XE75). This has improved my speed so much I can't believe it! I have one big issue though. 1 of my devices does not see the network. All of you other devices found the network without a problem. The device is a Toshiba laptop running Windows 10. I have tried changing the security to none and I also turned on the Guest Network and the laptop still does not see the network I created!. This is absolutely driving me crazy. The laptop shows all of the neighbors WiFi networks but will not see mine. Please help! Thanks for everyone's time and help!

Options
1 Reply
Re:1 device can’t see WiFi network
2022-10-17 22:16:15

@BillsDunk,

Do you know if your laptop can see any of the bands? If I am correct the XE75 broadcasts a separate SSID for the 6E band, are you trying to connect to this?

The absolute best solution that fixes this issue for most people is going to the Intel Site for your network adapter and downloading the most up-to-date drivers available for your device. You can also try to reinstall the network driver through windows, but this still may not fix the issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 323

Replies: 1