New App, does not show schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-17 17:17:27

The new Kasa app, at least on my iphone, does not show on the main screen timers or schedules for the individual devices.  This make a major use of the Kasa device almost worthless.  Is there a work around?

Options
4 Reply
Re:New App, does not show schedule
2022-10-18 00:14:10

@Joe789,

Can you clarify what you are looking for? If there is something specific you have in mind, I would love to pass it onto the rest of our team.

We are always looking for ways to improve the app, especially with the team actively working on the app. You can still create schedules for your devices from within each app, and you could create a smart action for the timers.

And to be honest, I thought that at the top of the page there was a line that indicated the next smart action that would take place, however, I cant seem to find the section anymore. Whether it got removed in an update, or is buggy I have no idea

Options
2022-10-18 00:21:47

@Joe789 

I now see the new line at the top of the app (I missed it before) that has the next scheduled item.  If you hit that it show other scheduled items I guess just for the rest of the day?  OK so the schedules used to be below each device not at the top.  I guess that is OK, will have to get used to it.

Options
2022-10-18 01:12:24

Luckily the scheched next events are still at the home page in the new app

I found they mentioned that in the Kasa APP 3.0 article and here New Kasa Application Launching 

c472734fc7a8483f8f2c40e4d62771d1

Options
2022-10-18 17:01:31

@Little_C @Joe789 

I knew I had seen this line in the new app, but I couldn't get it to appear on my phone. From what I was just experiencing with this line, it doesn't update right away when edits or additions are made to automation. Your phone has to re-download the information from our cloud servers, which may take a minute.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 314

Replies: 4

Related Articles