TP- LINK A7 ROUTER

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP- LINK A7 ROUTER

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP- LINK A7 ROUTER
TP- LINK A7 ROUTER
2022-10-27 02:17:11
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: I DONT KNOW IS IT TP-LINK_FD95_5G

i HAVE TP-LINK  MODEL ARCHER A7   AC1750    FD_95_G5   IT WAS BOUGHT 5 YEARS AGO. I have not used it for sometime.

I have a HP Pavilion, I want that connected to the  Link A7. I recently got T MOBILE  G5  modem..

i HAVE LOST THE SETUP.EXE FILE FOR THE AC7, i NEED FILES FOR IT.

AND MAINLY i WANT HELP HOW TO MAKE THE  AC7 TO RECOGNIZE THE T MOBILE G5 MODEM,  AND HOW TO MAKE MY HP RECOGNIZE AC7

PLEASE HELP,  I AM NOT COMPUTER LITERATE SO PLEASE EXPLAIN BRIEFLY. WOULD APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE CAN TALK TO ME HOW TO FIX THE PROBLEM

REGARDS

Zarir

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP- LINK A7 ROUTER
2022-10-27 18:54:39

@ZHK,

All the manuals and setup guides for your product can be found here: Archer A7 Downloads

I would recommend using the Tether App to setup your router if possible as this will guide you through the process, otherwise, you can connect a PC directly to the router and navigate to tplinkwifi.net to find the web interface to set up your network.

An FAQ with detailed steps can be found here: How to Setup an Archer Router with a Cable Modem

Options