Firmware Deco X60 (hardware v1 and v2) with scheduled reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-27 09:32:59
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Deco X60(EU)_V1_1.5.0_210121

Wil there be a firmware update any time soon with scheduled reboot for the Deco X60 (hardware v1 and v2)?

(I have 3x Deco X60 hardware v1 and 2x Deco X60 hardware v2)

Options
2 Reply
Re:Firmware Deco X60 (hardware v1 and v2) with scheduled reboot
2022-10-27 17:25:49

@Chris01,

I don't really know anything about future firmware developments such as this. However, I do know that the Engineering team has been working to add some much-requested features to products gradually. Unfortunately, this starts with the newest product lines as they are either built with the feature in mind or are simply more capable of adding features to it.

In almost all cases, the Deco network's features will be decided by the features of the main deco unit, you may be able to gain access to some additional features that are being added to the newest Decos by replacing your main node. 

Options
Re:Firmware Deco X60 (hardware v1 and v2) with scheduled reboot
2022-11-01 09:23:17

Hi  @Riley_S ,

Scheduled reboot is already implemented for the Deco M5 (and a lot of other Deco series). The Deco X60 is newer and more powerful than the Deco M5, so a schedule for a reboot can not be that difficult.

Replacing the main Deco with one that could do a reboot probably would not reboot all of the other Deco units.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 389

Replies: 2

Related Articles