Votes

Kasa App Feature Request

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Kasa App Feature Request

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa App Feature Request
Kasa App Feature Request
2022-10-27 18:44:05 - last edited 2022-11-11 19:26:07

Prior to 3.1.x app versions, the iOS app would reopen on the last used tab. For instance, with the app not running even in the background, I could open the app and it would start on the Cameras page if it on that page when last used. It no longer does this, currently using 3.1.2, always opening on the Home page.

Also, with the introduction of two-factor authenticaion, the nag messages to enable appear about every 4 or 5 uses. I'm choosing not to use it and I have to dismiss two dialogs when this reminds me, then select the cameras tab to see the cameras.

3.1.x slowed me down.

Thanks.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Kasa App Feature Request-Solution
2022-10-27 18:57:18 - last edited 2022-11-04 15:44:22

@RP707,

Thanks for adding this here, I will make sure to add this request to our tracker that goes off to the development team. 

For the 2FA, after seeing your post yesterday I immediately brought this up with our team, and they have found out that the fix for the issue is either releasing now or will release very soon

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa App Feature Request-Solution
2022-10-27 18:57:18 - last edited 2022-11-04 15:44:22

@RP707,

Thanks for adding this here, I will make sure to add this request to our tracker that goes off to the development team. 

For the 2FA, after seeing your post yesterday I immediately brought this up with our team, and they have found out that the fix for the issue is either releasing now or will release very soon

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 263

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.