Upgrade from Deco M9 plus to X75

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-04 22:22:33
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.6 build 20211018 rel. 35617

I want to upgrade my wifi network by adding 2 deco X75 wifi6 , but i have some questions, first, if i add the 2 X75 to my network and set one of the X75 as the main Deco will i lose my free subscription to HomeCare?, since i have it because one of the deco m9 is set as the main Deco and is part of the deal that comes with the purchase of the Deco M9. if the answer to my first question is no, can i have a wifi network with an Deco X75 set as main and still have both HomeCare and HomeShield?. My third question is regarding the Qos section of the deco App, i' ve been analyzing that only the deco m9 comes with both Qos by Application and by device, so if i set one of the Deco X75 as the main will i lose that abbility?, since the X75 only has QoS by device.

Maiski Calderon

Options
1 Reply
Re:Upgrade from Deco M9 plus to X75
2022-11-05 13:34:56
Yes to both questions. The Primary Deco Router determines what add-on functions are available.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 341

Replies: 1

Related Articles