PS4 Internet connection failed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-08 05:19:57 - last edited 2022-11-09 02:45:37
Model: TP-Link Routers  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: wr740

I have been having some connection issues with my tplink. When I go to connect to the wifi, it gives me this message. "Cannot connect to the Internet.
Your Internet service provider or your router might be preventing the PS4 from connecting to the Internet.
 Make sure you can connect to the Internet via the same network as the PS4 by testing the connection using your PC or smart phone.
 (CE-39984-3) This is not the first time this has happened, and the strange thing is the wifi works perfectly fine on other devices.
 Not sure why this is happening but last time I somehow fixed it by accidentally resetting my router all the way back to default settings
 when I meant to just restart it. It still worked after we changed the password and network name but this time its a new network and password.
 If anyone could help, that would be amazing. I've tried everything I can think of. Different DNS settings, turning of PS4 completely, ect. Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 185

Replies: 0

Related Articles