Does not connect to PPPoE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-08 18:31:12
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.8 Build 20210226 rel.34930(5553)

Hello, my Archer c6 2v does not connect to the PPPoE network, it works as a signal repeater but does not connect to the network alone, firmware has been updated but I cannot identify the error, has anyone experienced this?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Does not connect to PPPoE
2022-11-08 19:05:18

@Levi-Macruz0,

When you are first setting up the router, the quick setup has the option to select the type of internet available to your home, PPPoE is one of these options. If you did not previously change this setting, then the setting will now be found in the dropdown under Advanced>Network>Internet. Here you should be able to see PPPoE as an option, it is most likely listed as a Dynamic IP right now

Options
2022-11-08 19:15:39
The provider uses PPPoE, and I put the login and password in the advanced settings, but it does not connect, no information about the network appears, such as IP Address for example
Options
2022-11-09 07:40:38

@Levi-Macruz0 

The PPPoE username and password should be given by your provider, they are not the login username and password. If you don't know that, you need to contact your provider.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options