What is the status of full traffic logging for the Archer AX6000 router?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-14 00:23:12
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I was quite surprised to find out that the Archer AX6000 doesn't have full traffic logging.  I read in another thread that this has already been requested... Any progress?

Options
4 Reply
Re:What is the status of full traffic logging for the Archer AX6000 router?
2022-11-14 20:34:59

@Golding,

Is there something that you would specifically like to see in the logs? The other thread is relatively generic, and it isn't too useful to our engineers to just provide feedback that says to "improve logging" lol. If you can provide details of what you would like to see, it is much easier to pass these requests along to our team. With all the feature requests made, it would not surprise me if a request were to be put on the back burner until more details are received about what is needed or wanted by our users.

As mentioned in the other thread, we aren't given any insights into the development of unreleased features and improvements. If something feels like it has been left behind or lost in the cracks, always feel free to bring it to our attention/provide additional details that we can provide to our development team. 

Options
2023-04-11 22:50:54

@Riley_S It would be terrific if you simply put back the traffic logging functionality that was removed. Having those histograms is exactly what's required to debug the problems we have in our network.  50 devices, Two adult gamers, two teens, and a 9 year-old. Also about 20 IOT devices.

Options
2023-05-30 19:04:45

@Riley_S I have a report from the state, law-enforcement agency, stating that from my net work that a malicious request targeting a client server was made outside of my net work from my net work. I would like to see any repeat efforts to contact or connect to any

Options
2023-10-24 17:45:57

Any updates on this? When you clear the logs there is a statement that the activity counters are being reinitialized... Why not make those statistics available.?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 539

Replies: 4

Related Articles