Cannot connect to wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot connect to wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cannot connect to wifi
Cannot connect to wifi
2022-11-27 01:17:39
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.8

I have a secured fiber-optic internet. I need this level of security. My electrician replaced my pool light switch (which is on the side of my house) with a Single Pole HS200 switch. I have tried several times to connect to the wireless. I follow all the directions, I get all the way into putting in the password and I see it connect to my i-phone. Then when I go to install it circles for several seconds (yes I have reset the little button that flashes green and orange ), but it always fail to connect. I have tried connecting to my home router and connecting to the tp-link on the blue tooth wireless. I have tried connecting both ways, while I sit next to the box and from inside the house. I CAN NOT get it to connect. Does this really work or not?? Any thoughts before I send this back to Amazon??

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 140

Replies: 0

Related Articles