Deco X55 Reboots 2-3 times a day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-05 02:26:10
Model: Deco X55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.8 Build 20220407 Rel. 69854

Hi,

I just got a X55 and it reboots 2-3 times per day, completely disconnecting my internet. This happened on another unit x60 system as well. Can anyone help figure out what is going on? Thank you!

Here are some items from the error log. I couldn't post it all since it's too much.

31356356e87a43498cd46ff4d57a0a70

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X55 Reboots 2-3 times a day
2022-12-05 23:43:52

@satek,

A few things that I would try changing as a result of the logs you posted.

Try either disabling or manually setting QoS to what you expect from your ISP

Try to Disable the Band Steering Option.

Do all of the Deco Units in your Network Reboot, Is the Main Node Rebooting or Does it Simply Lose its connection? The LED status lights on the node will indicate which happened.

Given that there were errors for file directories, you may want to perform a factory reset if the behavior persists. Otherwise, double check that you are using the most up to date firmware.

Lastly, if the main node is the only node connected to the network, does the behavior persist?

If you feel there is an issue with the firmware of the device, and not a setting: there was a beta firmware for the X55 posted to our global forums here, which may be of use to you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 324

Replies: 1

Related Articles