Dead spot solution

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Dead spot solution

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Dead spot solution
Dead spot solution
2023-01-15 16:58:02
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V16
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 20220316 rel.35540

I purchased the AX73 looking for improved coverage in my house, but still have an area with little Wi-Fi signal due to HVAC equipment.  I looked at Range Extenders, but am not sure about compatibility.  It appears that the AX73 does not currently support One Mesh, but will an AX3000 range extender work with this router without the benefits of One Mesh?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Dead spot solution
2023-01-16 18:41:54

@JVB06,

The AX73 is actually listed as one of our compatible OneMesh devices, as can be seen on the product page here.

The OneMesh Functionality essentially allows TP-Link networking devices to be linked together to create a mesh network. Most any network can take advantage of a Range Extender, as all it will do is connect to and rebroadcast the wireless signals from the main router. You should have no problem using a OneMesh-Compatible range extender with your network as a mesh node or in its default RE mode.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 353

Replies: 1

Related Articles