blocking clients using tether app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-24 20:14:28
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 124 build 2021071 rel 12163

i want to be able to block clients from my wifi, i go into clients to the device i want to block but if i either long hold on the device or try to swipe it i get no block options appear?

how can i block or remove clients?

Options
1 Reply
Re:blocking clients using tether app
2023-01-26 00:26:05

@minkimoo,

Make sure that you have navigated to the correct client list by comparing to the images here: Blacklisting Devices Through the Tether App

If the option still does not appear, the feature can easily be configured from the web interface of Archer Routers

It may be, as is the case with some other routers that I have used, that the device that you are attempting to block needs to be connected to the network at the time. Are you able to block devices that you know have an active connection to the network? If not, I would recommend reinstalling the app or attempting to block the devices from another device using the tether app.

Options