Hateful AX4400

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Hateful AX4400

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Hateful AX4400
Hateful AX4400
2023-02-09 13:51:54
Model: Archer AX4400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 build 20220316 Rel 35540

I'm bringing to truly hate my AX4400, more than once per day it will just randomly drop WiFi, sometimes to just a couple devices, sometimes to everything, sometimes a phone will say connection failed, sometimes it'll think the password is wrong, there's no set time this happens or pattern. Sometimes just waiting a minute fixes it, other times I have to reboot it.

I'd thought maybe it was overheating, we have several devices (at most families do) including cell phones, laptops and smart devices. So, I picked up a dual fan for it to sit on top of. It's staying plenty cool enough and it's in a very open location. 

It's on a mesh configuration with a single RE605X, running latest firmware. 

Any ideas on how to fix it? I work from home, so having what was once a reliable router now slowly getting worse is not helpful. If I can't figure out a solution, I'll have to get rid of it which is frustrating since other than the random drops it's been great in terms of range and speed. It's also not that old, so I'd prefer not to have to buy another router.

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 273

Replies: 0

Related Articles