Deco M9 Plus issues after firmware upgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-12 17:50:01
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.1 & 1.5.6

I am running 5 Deco M9 Plus units. Four of them are Ver. 2.8 and my main is Ver. 1. They are running firmware 1.5.1 and 1.5.6. 

Since the update my network is unstable even on units that are plugged into the M9s. Equipment that used to be recognized easily are now getting named unknown, Nintendo, HAI HON Corp, ect.... Even after renaming the system looses the name I just created and I have to rename it all over again. 

I spent over an hour on to separate occasions with support and they made me do the same thing both times. Wipe everything out and start over. Even try to switch the main unit with one of the slaves. None of this has made a lick of difference. The problems in the firmware /software. 

This is not a standalone issue. I've installed deco m9s and m5s and over 15 homes and anyone running the M9 is having this problem.

Two questions..... How do I revert back to the previous firmware on both versions of Deco M9? Second, if that's not an option is Deco going to push a new firmware to fix all these issues?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 208

Replies: 0

Related Articles