Access website activities

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-26 01:48:44

Is it possible to view website activity?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Access website activities
2023-02-27 22:03:58

@Oldockman,

What type of activity are you looking to track? Many of the in-depth tracking features require a subscription to HomeShield Pro or can be found in system logs. I would check the feature page, where the differences between free and paid are listed, to see if Homeshiled Pro has the features you are looking for:  TP-Link HomeShield

If there is a specific thing that is missing that you would like to see, I would be more than happy to forward the request to our engineering team. I know that there are many updates planned for the homeshield service that will most likely add what you would be looking for, but since the service is still being developed and tested; now is the time to make any recommendations on the topic

Splash into a Smarter Summer - Summer Event and Community Giveaway

Automate and Learn More About Tapo Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions!

20% Select Sub-G Hubs Available to All Participants! | Get Started Here!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 128

Replies: 1

Related Articles