Network no longer viewable off wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-13 15:15:05
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.4 Build 20230220 Rel. 71494

Since the last firmware update I can no longer view my network when I am not on the local WiFi. Prior to that I could view the network whether I was on the WiFi or not. 

I tried adding my model, but the keyboard won't come up in that field. I had to paste the model in from the clipboard. 

I am on iOS 16.4.1. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Network no longer viewable off wifi
2023-04-13 16:13:15

@Lmcnish678,

It sounds like you may be having issues with the app itself and not your network. Have you tried to view the network from another device with the app?

I would recommend trying to delete and reinstall the app to see if there was a cached setting causing the problem.

If you still cannot see the network from another phone or device, then I would first recommend rebooting your router, and if that still does not work, I would try to change the DNS to a common service. If you can access the WebUI of your router, there are also options in the interface that allow you to turn on and off remote management, if this was toggled, you would experience the same behavior

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 158

Replies: 1

Related Articles