Archer AX3000 USB Share disappears each morning

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-11 12:57:58
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20220526 rel.63519(5553)

I purchased this router new on February 10, that is three months ago. It was working just fine but yesterday my USB memory sharing disappeared and this morning it happened again. This seems to be an old problem not fixed yet cause it is exactly what was discussed in this thread dated 2021-03-01:
https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/255264

The problem is not related to Windows cause the USB sharing disappears from my Desktop, Laptop, iPhone, iPad and Android TV.

The temporary solution is to reboot the router or the annoyance to Remove the USB devices and Scan again. By the way the firmware is up to date. To keep the temperature low, I installed the router vertically on the edge of a shelf using 1-inch spacers. The Restart Schedule is set to restart every Monday at 3:00 am.

Should I change the Restart Schedule to 3:00 every day? It could be a temporary solution, but will only hide the real problem.

Since the AX3000 is new and worked fine for three months, I wonder if it will die soon. 

Any one with a solution?

Options