Can't communicate with IP devices behind router from outside now...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-31 07:43:02
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: v1

Recently I moved over from Spectrum internet to Google Fiber and zero issues, everything works well and when out of my home I can easily connect directly to any internet device inside of my network (IE: QNAP server, cameras, etc).

Now I'm traveling and I got a brief message from UPTIMEROBOT that my QNAP server wasn't communicating but it was quickly resolved by itself.

However, since then I am not able to communicate directly with any of my devices behind my router, including my router.

If a device behind my router talks to a "mothership" then I can communicate with that device (ie: Ecobee, DishAnywhere) Those devices talk to a server outside of my network and I talk to that device "through" that outside server (my guess).

I verified that my IP home address is pingable and I even have an IP address but, even with that, I cannot connect to my router using that IP address directly.

(I also use a google DNS host name and that is how I found my current router IP address)

So not sure what happened that cause my system to go from working perfectly to not.

Even my cloud backups are working as expected (files from server to cloud).

In summary, I can talk to any of my devices that uses an outside server it connects with. I cannot connect to any other device that serves up it's own webpages inside of my network.

Any suggestions?

Options