Two internet (att and xfinity) one deco on each internet, can the 3rd deco choose wich one connect?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Two internet (att and xfinity) one deco on each internet, can the 3rd deco choose wich one connect?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-21 02:17:50
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Bought a 3 pcs deco x20... have 2 internet providers at home, att and xfinity... I want to set up one deco on each internet, then, can I on the  3rd deco choose which one to connect? Amd switch between both?

PD att internet is on 1st floor and xfinity on 2nd floor... 30 ft (10 meters) between one and other

Thanks in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re:Two internet (att and xfinity) one deco on each internet, can the 3rd deco choose wich one connect?
2023-06-21 06:11:06

@Maxxp 

I believe you can do that, indeed.

To switch, you will have to detach the satellite deco from one side, and attach it to the other side.  Do you intend switching frequently?  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 192

Replies: 1

Related Articles